Monday, March 7, 2011

Things might have been different

Looking back at the past, there're so many ways things might have been different.

If only I noticed you're over-working and forced you to rest.

If only I rememberred to start you on your heart vitamins.

If only I insisted that you do the ablation so that you can improve.

If only feima is not so fussy about staying at my house.

If only your mum is not so fussy about staying at my house.

If only we had our own house.

If only you did not have Evan.

If only you quit after pregnancy.

If only you quit after the first attack.


If I believe a person's lifespan on earth is written in heaven, then no matter what was done, it'll not change the day you go away. What might change might be how you go, but would that make us feel any better, I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment