Thursday, March 10, 2011

Explosion

Dear,

there was an explosion last tuesday.

Tuesdays have now become the moodiest day of the week. Ur mum suddenly popped the question and I was not prepared for it. She didn't like what she heard at all. She exploded and then I exploded.

As usual, nothing nice came out of my mouth during arguments, even when with you. Till today, she's still angry with me. Think she complained to nicole's parents in Hakka, so that I do not understand. I can only pretend I do not know.

Feima and your dad was around when it happened. I do not know what they think, and I dared not asked. I do not know how strong your dad is cause ur bro had caution bout ur dad bottling things up.

At least feima seems helpful after knowing the truth. She imparts her knowledge to me where possible. Sigh, I would love to employ feima permanently also. There's so much knowledge and experience in that body that I can never hope to know.

Dear, I think you feel the same way too. It's just our luck that things are this way. Maybe, someone up there thinks there're things we need to experienced on our own instead of relying totally on others. Maybe, that's what parenting is all about.
For now, I'll try my best to learn and learn and learn. Learn for me, and learn for you. Learn to take care of Evan, even if it means I have to do it myself from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment