Thursday, March 17, 2011

First day of work

Dear,

today i went back to work for the first time after you've gone.

Morning was especially bad.
I missed waking up with you.
I missed dressing up for work with you.
I missed eating breakfast with you.
I missed passing you the Home section of the Straits Times to you, while I read the Main section.
I missed leaving the house with you.
I missed walking to our cars with you.
I missed saying bye bye to you while you board your car.
I missed trailing your car all the way to queenstown mrt then you go left while i go right.
I missed winking at you when you car parked next to mine at the traffic light

I missed going to work with you.
I missed you so badly.

My tears rolled out uncontrollably just thinking of these.
I could only hug Evan while I cry.
Strangely, today, Evan actually place his cheek next to mine and hugged me back.
That somewhat gave me some comfort.

I hope he continues to do that tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment