Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pleasant Dream

Dear,

Last night's dream was the most pleasant dream I have of you so far.

We were cutting corners off some things which I vaguely recall looks like dumplings.
Not sure why we were doing it, but it seems we were pretty committed to do it.
As time goes on, we decided not to cut the corners and take the whole dumpling instead.
Somehow, that seems to angered some people who starts throwing balls at us.
I vaguely recall that the it was more of a “pretend” kind of angriness and the balls thrown as us were not gonna hurt us anyway.
Because of that, we did not care that the people were "complaining" about and go about our own tasks.
We smiled and look at each other, enjoying the laughter and joy; and then we kissed.

I realised I was not fully asleep as I was aware that I was dreaming, although the dream was proceeding along on its own without me imposing my will on it to change it’s course. Seems as if I was watching a show about myself, yet I felt involved in it.

Nevertheless, we still did not talk much in the dream.
Maybe it is true that these dreams are just my unconcious self missing you.
Since you left no message when you left, my unconcious self found no info from which to generate the conversation in my dream.

When will you really really enter my dream and talk to me.
Just once is all I asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment