Monday, April 11, 2011

Dream Part 2?

Dear,

this time we're in a posh Japanese restuarant.
You ordered sashimi while I ordered sushi.
You plate of sashimi was quite small and you reached over to "tax" me.
I commented that you should have ordered something more filling.

But you said you purposely ordered sashimi cos it's expensive, to punish me for ... you started mumbling and i could not hear what you were saying. In my mind, I was thinking that even if it's expensive and the portion is small, since it's a punishment, you could have ordered more portions to fill yourself and make the punishment harder. The reason you did not do that is cos you are reluctant to see me waste so much money, even as a punishment. I'm glad you're this considerate, even at this juncture, and know you still love me deeply. I'm also glad to be able to share my food with you, just like we always do.

I do not know what's the quarrel was about.
Is this a continuation of the previous dream we had?
If it is, I'm glad that we could have this dream, and hopefully more, so that I can see you more often.
Maybe we'll be able to get to the point where I know what you're angry with me for?
Hopefully we can get to the point where we kiss and make up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment