Thursday, April 7, 2011

IPT

Dear,
it's such a strange feeling going for IPT yesterday.
Last time, I go for the tough training knowing that after that, I can go home to you; I might even get a massage fro you if I was aching. Things were nice then.

Now, there's nothing to go back home to; not even Evan is enough to comfort me totally, although it helps abit. I told you before, you're always first in my heart; then comes evan; then everyone else.

I used to be able to find comfort in complaining to you how I sufferred during trainings, and now there's no one whom I want to and can confide in. You know, when I got back to my car after the session, I immediately reached for my ohone to see if you've left me any message which you used to do all the time - "waiting for you", "very boring at home", "not done yet?". Reality sinks in when I found no such sms this time, and I really wanted to cry.

None left to share my woes and joys from now on.
I'm by myself, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment