Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ipoh Trip

Dear,

After having such a "nice" dream that gave me hope, I went to work in a pretty calm mood. I also get to play with Evan in the morning right before I come to work. He seems a lot bigger and heavier now, even though I carry him and see him almost everyday.

I decided to prepare for next week’s trip to Ipoh by notifying MINDEF and also applying for travel insurance. As I logged into the travel insurance page, it shows your name among others in the list of people I used to apply travel insurance for.

I recall the last few trips where I always buy insurance for you.
I recall the last few trips where we always look forward to going to Ipoh to take a break from work.
I recall the last few trips where you always sit next to me as I drive up to Ipoh and back from Ipoh
I recall how you used to feed me while I drive and pass my water bottle to me when I asked for it.
I recall so many things that we used to do and just did the week before you left.

It hurt so bad.
I did not want to look for you at the temple, but I can’t help it.
It hurt so bad.

Even back in office, my tears are still running as I eat the same lunch box I bought for you.

It hurt so bad.
I missed you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment