Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kiss

Dear I finally dream of u again. This time was that i was talking with some friends abt going to the movies. There were some elaborate planning which lead me to comment that I am lucky to have them to do the planning and u to go with, to the movie. The image then change to two couples, lying on the ground, side by side with the ladies lying prone on top of the guys. I've no idea who were the other couple, but we were discussing about scary movies where there are mysterious hands touching the legs of the viewers in the cinema. You said you're not afraid but I was teasing that you will be. As we were "arguing", I silence you by giving you a kiss. We kissed for the a while. Then you smiled at me. It was so sweet. Nothing was disturbing my sleep, but yet, at that point in time, I woke up. I guessed I must have some how realized that this is not real. Sigh... If only it was....

No comments:

Post a Comment