Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Dear, it was such a sad day, that day was. In fact, the whole week, the days leading to it were just as sad. That's because I couldn't helping thinking that from now onwards, I can only share my birthday with you in the temple and no where else. our assets Can no longer look forward to having a nice meal with you, a nice outing with you, a nice present from you on that day anymore. That day will never be the same without you. It hurt so bad just thinking about it. Dear, yet even so, I'm so happy you agreed to share that piece of cake and coffee with me that morning. That thought keep me going for the rest of the day. Being busy in office helps a lot. Think I'll do that from now on. I need to save my leaves for Evan anyway. You know, I'm almost done with settling your assets. Just some small hickups but easily solve once I find the time to do it. As you know, I'll be at ICT these 2 weeks. I'll miss going to see you in the morning. It has always been something I look forward to every week. Dear, I asked you to look for me, of not any other days, at least during my birthday. Why have you not come? Nevertheless, I'll continue to hope that one day, you find your way into my dreams. I hope we can have a good chat then, and do some catching up for the time we've lost. Looking forward to seeing you then. I miss you and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment