Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Packing

Dear,

It's almost 5 months...
a lot of your stuffs are still lying here and there in our room.

Last sunday, I finally found the determination to go thru them and start packing things up. I bought 3 containers to put your stuffs, our stuffs...

one, i put in all our wedding stuffs, the albums, the banner, the pillow, the tapes...
this one i can show to evan when he's older... "see, look how happy your mummy and daddy is on the wedding day"

one, i put in all your daily stuffs from the wardrobe, your bag, the dressing table. this one i can show evan what his mummy use to use on a daily basis, including ur spectacles, ur watches, ur makeup kit, ur mirror, ur hair band, ur clothes and so much more.

one, i put in all your bags. those bags are so expensive, dear, and it's really a waste that I do not give them to others to use, or even to sell them. But, they bring back so much memories and i just bare to part with them.

All of these now rest under my bed, where I can feel close to them. Do come back to look at them when u r free ok.... btw, while you r back, take a look at our wardrobe, I've paste a lot of our pictures and evan's on the door. Evan likes to come in to our room to look at them also....

Our room looks so much neater, now that I've packed up. These extra space will be taken up by more messes in due time, as always... only this time, it's only mine, no longer ours....

Feels even emptier now that your stuffs are out of sight.
Sigh, maybe I shouldn't pack....

No comments:

Post a Comment