Monday, November 5, 2012

Good to see you again

You know, dear, Within the last week, I've dreamt of you at least twice.

one time, the dream started after your death; but instead of heart attack, you were lost in the sea. I was hoping that I'll see you again, since you were only lost wtih no body found. And it was strange that we actually made you a body for the funeral previously. In the end, you did come back to me. It felt so good to be holding you again.

another time, we took in a poor tiny frog and kept it in another room. Then we went to bed. I keep thinking the frog will hop out of the room and accidentally jump into my mouth, which was very disgusting. In the morning, the frog turned into a fairy and I went out to buy clothes for her. Then I went back to bed where you were still sleeping soundly.

I remembered there was a another dream with you in it. But can't remember the details.

It's really nice to be dreaming about you and holding you, dear. Makes me very happy, and yet misses you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment